1. All scientific articles submitted to the editors of the journal undergo mandatory unilateral blind peer review.
2. Articles are reviewed by members of the editorial board, as well as leading experts, candidates and doctors of science.
3. The timing of the review in each case is determined considering the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of the article.
4. The review covers the following questions:
– compliance of the topic of the article with the subject of the journal;
– scientific and technical level of the article;
– language and article construction;
– the volume of the article;
– the need for tables and figures, explanations of the figures and tables;
– the validity of references to literature;
– compliance with the summary of the essence of the work.
The reviewer also provides an assessment and justification of the novelty, originality, relevance of the article, specific suggestions to the author (volume reduction, etc.).
5. Following the review of the manuscript, recommendations are made on the further fate of the article (each decision of the reviewer is justified):
a) the article is recommended for publication in this form;
b) the article is recommended for publication after correcting the deficiencies noted by the reviewer;
c) the article needs additional review by another specialist;
d) the article cannot be published in the journal.
If the review contains recommendations for correcting and finalizing the article, the author is sent the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to disprove them (partially or completely).
6. The author of the reviewed article is given the opportunity to read the text of the review.
7. The article, revised (revised) by the author, is resubmitted for review.
8. An article not recommended by the reviewer for publication may be sent to another reviewer who is not informed of the results of the previous review. The text of the negative review is sent to the author.
9. The final decision on the possibility of publishing the article is taken by the editorial board of the journal.
The originals of the reviews are kept in the editorial office for 5 years.